Thursday 21 April 2011

Seedy start

Getting packs of seeds through the post gives me the same feeling as when I see a newly opened pack of colouring pencils or tubes of paint!  I decided to go with Chase Organic Seeds.  Mum thinks I'm barmy growing from scratch, she just wants to buy the plants, but I'll show her, he he.






These are sweet pea seeds, I was surprised at how big they were.





 These are leek seeds! They look like... urm... gravel.







I'm going to eventually put all these overview pictures of the plot together into a stop frame film.  For it to look smooth I have to try and take it from the same angle everytime...


1 comment:

  1. not barmy, just last year a number of seed trays fell off window sill onto my bed spilling earth into my sleep for days that's all x

    ReplyDelete